Social Media Marketing 101
Somehow, Brian came up with the Social Media Marketing System, and opened a membership plan where if you were among the first bunch, you could join in and receive personal training from Brian himself. There were three levels, bronze, silver, and gold. I joined in as a Bronze Member and quickly upgraded to Silver.
Brian’s teachings were eye opening, and I do not regret joining. His group of marketers are at the cutting edge of Social Media Marketing, and his teachings are first rate.
Ooops, I forgot, Brian had no trouble whatsoever making the $10,000.00. He later on gave them to John Chow in a public ceremony.
Our Social Media Marketing 101 continues to grow and it is a forum to present business opportunities…
I enjoy passing along what I have learned from Brian, through 22 years of military leadership and experience, through 8 years of search and rescue experience, and a few other endeavors that have opened my eyes and helped make me successful.
On the first article of this series, I promised that we were going to analyze:
a. Brian’s technique to make $10,000 in a few weeks using FaceBook. We did that.
b. Hidden costs. That will be the topic for the next and last article.
d. Buzz. You read how the buzz spread, starting with John Chow’s Article, and through all of us who followed Brian’s path to success.
By now, you know the drill:
1. Don’t forget to vote for this blog as the best blog in Marketing and business. Just click on the buttons on the right. You can also nominate your favorite blogs in their respective category.
2. Of course, make sure to share this advise with your friends via Digg, Stumble, Face Book, or your favorite social networks.
3. Do subscribe to our Newsletter.
4. And, remember to subscribe to our blog’s feed.
6. Recommend this blog to your friends…