You need: keywords, tags, meta tags, links coming in, links going out, pay per click, ads, link baiting, traffic generation, …
Stuffed cookies, blog generating software, ip rotating software, and a bunch of other junk…
They both say that you should write in a spider friendly way, while continuing to write in such a way that your reader understand and is interested in what you are saying.
I have read more e-books on link baiting, traffic generation, stuffed cookies, stuffed turkeys, content writing, copywriting, advertising, pay per click, adsense, adworks, … than I really care to remember.
And after the smoke cleared from between my ears, I can tell you that yes, you can make money online, but it will not be easy.
Take for example the great John Chow… I read an interview in Entrepreneur Magazine that highlighted his multimillion dollar empire based on blogging. John is a good guy… he wrote a free e book and tells us how to do succeed. Great advice, I have read his book, twice.
He wrote a column about a guy named Brian Campbell. Brian was going to prove that he could make $10,000? In a few weeks using FaceBook. Well, he did, and gave the $10,000 to John Chow as a gesture of appreciation. He did more than that, he did $25,171 in 21 days.
So, let’s analyze this great example of marketing genius here…
By the beginning of next week, we should have covered:
a. Brian’s technique to make $10,000 in a few weeks using FaceBook.
b. Hidden costs.
Ready? Let’s do this…
1. Don’t forget to vote for this blog as the best blog in Marketing and business. Just click on the buttons on the right. You can also nominate your favorite blogs in their respective category.
2. Of course, make sure to share this advise with your friends via Digg, Stumble, Face Book, or your favorite social networks.
3. Do subscribe to our Newsletter.
4. And, remember to subscribe to our blog’s feed.
6. Recommend this blog to your friends…