Heisman Trophy winner is… Up until now, 6:30 P.M. nobody knows who the winner will be. There are three outstanding Quarterbacks deserving of the statue. All three have outstanding record, and have proven to be phenomenal athletes. One thing is for sure, at the end of the evening, one young man will go home happy, and two will go home sad.
I always taught my children that life is not fair, it does not have to be. Life gives you what you put into it. These three young men have put their hearts on the line, but at the end, only one of them can have the trophy.
The other two can have the satisfaction of giving it their best shot, and maybe, next season, they can win it.
In business, you do all you can to succeed. The bottom line is that you have to show the grit, the determination, the smarts, and the capability to draw a winning strategy if you want to come on ahead of the game. Your ability to create a winning business strategy will make the difference between the winners, and the also ran…
Update: Sam Bradford, from the University of OK, received the honor.
What are your thoughts?
To do next:
1. Don’t forget to vote for this blog as the best blog in Marketing and business. Just click on the buttons on the right. You can also nominate your favorite blogs in their respective category.
2. Of course, make sure to share this advise with your friends via Digg, Stumble, Face Book, or your favorite social networks.
3. Do subscribe to our Newsletter.
4. And, remember to subscribe to our blog’s feed.
5. Add me as a friend at Sta.rtup.biz, on FaceBook, MySpace, LinkedIn, follow me on Twitter, StumbleUpon my articles and profile…
6. Recommend this blog to your friends…