SEO, PPC advertising, email marketing, your blog, and online press releases are the basis of your online business..
What is a fundamental? Fundamental is defined as an essential part of something. To define internet marketing fundamentals it is important to know what is the objective of internet marketing. According to the dictionary, marketing is the process of presenting a product or service in a way that makes them desirable. So, internet marketing is the process of representing products or services in a way that makes them desirable to your customers.
How do you accomplish that?
1. Proper selling techniques. Sales letters, proper web design, relevant information about how the product fulfills the needs of the prospective customer. Adequate copy writing.
3. Your brand.
The main problem of many internet marketers is twofold.
First, they spend too much time hanging around social media sites. This, thus becomes a full time job, and soon becomes unbearable. You get bored, and becomes a chore rather than a pleasant task. I personally dislike phones. I do because in one of my previous assignments, I was required to make two hours of phone calls 6 days a week. Cold calling, “hot leads”, tips, you name it. I did that for 3 and a half years. It became so boring to me, that I rather go to the dentist than picking up a phone. If you call my house, I will not pick up the phone.
When you spend your time in social media sites trying to push your product, unless you are a disciplined individual, you will eventually get bored, and will dread doing it. Anything fun in excess becomes tedious.
And second, since you get sidetracked by your social media extracurricular activities, you neglect the meat and potatoes of the process, which is to provide decent content, and put it in front of potential customers eyes. That, in other words, is expert search engine optimization.
Lack of discipline, lack of proper time management skills, will sink your ship before you have time to get out of the bay.
How do you tackle your internet Marketing Fundamentals?
Six more things to do now:
1. Don’t forget to vote for this blog as the best blog in Marketing and business. Just click on the buttons on the right. You can also nominate your favorite blogs in their respective category.
2. Of course, make sure to share this advise with your friends via Digg, Stumble, Face Book, or your favorite social networks.
3. Do subscribe to our Newsletter.
4. And, remember to subscribe to our blog’s feed.
6. Visit our sponsors.
7. Recommend this blog to your friends…